We are bringing the fall 2011 CRM training event home in October. Our next scheduled event will be held from Monday, October 15, 2012 8:00 AM – Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:00 PM. This event will include the following classes:
– 80290-3: Microsoft CRM 2011 Applications.
– 80296: Microsoft CRM 2011 Installation & Deployment.
– 80294: Microsoft CRM 2011 Configuration & Customization.
– 80444: Microsoft CRM 2011 Processes – Workflow & Dialogs
– 80295: Microsoft CRM 2011 Extending for developers.
* Please note: 80295 labs require skills in Visual Studio, .Net 4, C#.net, and JScript.
As usual, the event will be taught by experienced CRM consultants with real-world knowledge of solutions as well as the exams needed to certify. Whether you are building skills were trying to get CRM certifications, this is the training event for you.
For more information:
- Check out the event page on our website: here
- Download an event brochure: here
- Contact Diann Fresa via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 919-459-5808
By the way, the first five registrants will receive a 16% discount, so book your seats now!
I hope to see you there,
Steve Noe, MCT