It’s been a busy month trying to take care of wrapping up the year and finishing up our goals for 2011. One of my biggest goals for this year is finally a reality.
Individual courses organized into modules (1 to 1.5 hours each) target the topics needed to the appropriate job functions, organized by function with separate video for users and managers of each department, Sales, Marketing, Service Management, and Service Scheduling & Dispatch.
The teaching format is blends presentation of key points with demonstrations and user exercises designed to provide hands on experience to the learner. A complete illustrated handout is provided as a takeaway for each module. Written and presented by Dynamics CRM Microsoft Certified Trainers, this is an effective way to train user management and teams quickly.
The application series includes:
- APCO Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Introduction and Common Functions
- for All CRM Users * Available now
- for sales representatives and managers * Available now
- for marketing professionals and managers * Available now
- for customer service professionals and managers *Available Dec 2011
- for schedulers, dispatchers, and managers *Available Jan 2012
For individual registration: Click here
For corporate licensing, tailored versions with your CRM customizations, and rebranding options: Register Here
Check it out!
Have a happy holiday!