As of yesterday, Microsoft has released the next update to Dynamics CRM.
For information on the updates, see the KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2567454.
To download, click here.
This is the 2011 Q4 service update that adds new features, including:
- Outlook Client Reading Pane now support access to notes and subgrids. Also, clickable links are now supported.
- Dialog enhancements: The Q4 Service Update adds the ability to utilize Lookup and Date and Time values within a Dialog Prompt. The ability to insert dynamic hyperlinks was also added to workflows and dialogs. This enhancement has also been added to the toolbar in the ‘Send E-mail’ steps I workflow/dialog editor.
- Charts: capabilities have been incorporated into the chart designer that allows a user to create charts with multiple series or categories.
- Data Management:
- Audit function can now track user access to CRM
- Duplicate detection can now ignore blank values and inactive records
- Activity Feeds. An optional Solution that will help CRM users follow (subscribe to) and monitor new activities related to of interest . This also includes a new mobile app for Windows Phone 7 that will monitor the above posts.